Inked Sports

Inked Sports is the new influencer marketing platform that connects college athletes and brands for sponsorship opportunities.
2019
Entertainment, Media
Pre-seed
Early Launch
Table Location:
D4

ABOUT

On July 1st, 2021, the NCAA passed legislation allowing college athletes to profit from their name, image, and likeness (NIL). College athletes have large and highly engaged social media followings but lack strong connections to branding opportunities. Professional agencies are only interested in assisting with NIL engagements to the 2% of NCAA who move on to the professional level. However, the remaining 98% (approximately 480,000 athletes every year) are overlooked and are currently not valued by traditional influencer marketers.

MEET THE FOUNDING TEAM

Tyler Shooshani

CEO
Undergraduate Student
Marshall School of Business

Nico Filip-Sanchez

CPO
Alumni

OTHER FOUNDING MEMBERS

troylabs@usc.edu
Los Angeles, CA
Pages
HomeStartupsJob BoardContact